No matter how much you love blogging, there may come a day when you want to get beyond making posts and actually see if you can earn some money. While we’ve all heard the stories of mega bloggers earning big bucks, it’s not as hard to earn some cash from your blog’s traffic as you might thing. There are plugins designed specifically for WordPress bloggers that make the process incredibly simple. Let’s take a look at the top ten plugins that will help you earn cash from your blog:
- phpBay – The success of Ebay astounded the world and a great many people make a terrific earning on this mega site each day. You can become one of them without ever so much as running an action. With the phpBay plugin, you can you can create an amazing store of Ebay products that sells for your automatically. It’s a fantastic way to earn money and it might just become your very own business. Don’t forget to get your own Ebay Partner account first, though.
- Page Peel – With this handy plugin you can ad some really appealing ads to your blog. These corner pull out ads will earn you great money because visitors have fun looking at them since they’re interactive. This is a fantastic way to earn from your blog traffic.
- Adsense Deluxe - Of course, the leading way to earn income from any blog’s traffic remains Google’s PPC power house, Adsense. This plugin lets you install Adsense on your site in just a few minutes and start earning like never before. You’ll need an Adsense account, of course.
- Deal Dot Com Widget - With this powerful plugin you can earn income by offering your visitors fantastic deals of the day. It’s a breeze to set up and will make you money over the long haul.
- Chitika PPC Ads - Not everyone wants to use Adsense, for a variety of reasons. For those who love the idea of PPC but aren’t into Google’s big shot ad system, there is Chitika. It’s a great way to show contextual ads and earn money, too.
- Clickbank Ad Feed – If you know anything at all about the ever popular affiliate marketing tradition, then you know the digital downloads of ClickBank are hot sellers. You can get in on the gold rush by offering the products right over your website.
- Feedburner Feedsmith – If you aren’t burning your feed for WordPress then you are going to want to start as quickly as possible. With this plugin you can easily create a feed and insert a variety of great ads. This way your visitors get your blog updates in their mailbox or over an RSS feeder and they might just click those ads, too.
- Max Banner Ads - Not everyone wants context based ads, some of really enjoy the banner style. For those who do, this plugin will help you make the most of your traffic and give your visitors some great eye candy.
- Amazon Feed – If you blog about media such as games, books, music or movies then this just might be the plugin that earns you some serious money. With this feed, you can help your visitors find what they’re looking for with ease and profit at the same time.
- MaxBlogPress Stripe Ad – Stripe ads are real attention getters with excellent click through ratios. If you want to monetize any kind of blog, this is a tried and true way to go.